Careers and advice guidance
At Docklands Academy London students benefit from a study programme, aligned to their career aims, as well as strong employer links, Industry and Conference days, an extensive extracurricular programme, dedicated support, and excellent partnerships such as Limehouse Library Hotel, Tas, Haz, Hazev restaurants. These partnerships provide quality training, experiences, and opportunities to our students, while benefiting the local community.
We have qualified advisors to give our students impartial advice and information about the pathways to their future career. This includes help with doing further study or training with us (HNC students progress to HND programs) or with another provider, finding the right part-time or full-time job and preparing for interviews, or choosing and applying for a place at university or a top up degree.
We organise career events with experts from Hospitality, Business and Travel and Tourism related industries. Every year we are helping our students progress into rewarding roles in their chosen sector. Our students secure top up university and employment opportunities.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you are looking for:
- Impartial careers advice about your specific career options and next steps
- Help with CVs, job applications and interview techniques
- Help with top up degrees, apprenticeships, or other training routes
- Help our students acquire transferrable and industry-specific skills for the workplace
- Run workshops, events, one-to-one meetings, through your course or by connecting with you directly.