FAQs on Accommodation
- Yes, we can. Please e-mail us [email protected]
- We do not provide accommodation, but we can help you find places to stay. Please see our accommodation page.
- We can help you book 2 kinds of accommodation – host family stay and student halls
- The prices are all listed on our accommodation page.
- London is a very expensive city and we will only recommend good quality accommodation.
- You can usually find a house without them.
- See our accommodation page.
- A student residence is where students live in a house or flat together.
- Please speak to the accommodation officer (Erol).
- It depends, but we don’t like you to use accommodation more than 60 minutes commuting time from our school.
- You can choose to book either a single room or a twin room with host families or apartments. If you book a twin room in a host family you will be placed with another student of the same sex and of similar age, each with a single bed.
- If you want to get to know as much as possible of the country and its people, we recommend that you stay with a host family.
If you want to have contact with international students, halls of residence are the ideal choice.
If independence is important for you, we recommend a hotel or an apartment.