PGD in Strategic Management & Leadership
11 Selsdon Way, City Harbour, London E14 9GL,London,United KingdomMap it
Learners develop the knowledge, understanding and skills to work as a strategic manager and leader, with the responsibility for driving an organisation forward. They gain a recognised Level 7 qualification, which will help with progression to employment, or towards a related Master’s such as an MBA.
Develop a range of skills, knowledge, techniques and attributes essential for successful business management.
Provide opportunities for learners to gain a nationally recognised vocational qualification to enter a leadership role or to progress onto higher education qualifications.
This course is open to UK and EU students only
- Developing Strategic Management & Leadership Skills
- Professional Development for Strategic Managers
- Strategic Change Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Planning
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Project Development and Implementation for Strategic Managers
- Research Methods for Strategic Managers
- Corporate Communication Strategies
- Strategic Supply Chain Management and Logistics