At DAL, we offer scholarships for Home and EU students.
For more information, contact our Admissions Team.
Onder Sahan Scholarship Programme
50% SCHOLORSHIP FOR HND COURSES WITH EMPLOYMENT
Catering and Restaurant Management,
Travel and Tourism Management
Docklands Academy, London (DAL) is offering a great opportunity to study and work for the eligible candidates that apply:
- HND Diploma course with recognised levels 4,5,6 qualifications
- Progress towards a degree programme
- Guaranteed paid work in one of our quality partner restaurants during your studies (terms and condition apply)
- Full access to the Academy’s facilities, information, advice and guidance services.
- This offer is only available to Home and European students of partner colleges of DAL.
- Candidates will work in one of our restaurants 20 hours per week or more and study full-time (15 hours per week).
- Candidates must have Level 3 or equivalent qualifications (relevant work experience can be considered instead).
- English language must be good in all four skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing (CEFR B1).
- The fee to be paid by the student for one academic year (three terms) is £2750. Candidates must pay a non refundable fee of £ 750 for the first term. An instalment plan can be arranged for later payments.
The offer is open until 1st September 2016.